1. Lots of fruit. I don’t know why more people don’t carry more fruits along for their snacks. They are the ‘fastest’ food I know.
2. Dehydrate snacks in bulk so that you can save on energy and time. Why not dedicate one day a week for this, like Saturdays?
3. Raw veggie chips are especially good for husbands and children who are used to junk food and need transitioning.
4. Raw flaxseed crackers are essential for days when you don’t have time to whip up something. Like bread, these are great as a basis for a ‘sandwich’, just add avocado and tomato and voilà lunch is ready, or serve with a green dip for an easy snack or appetizer, or as ‘bread’ with dinner. Nori sheets can also be used in the same way.
5. Celery with almond butter and raisins.
6. Crudités with dip.
7. Nuts are easy to carry around as well.