1. Make enough for at least 2 days. Keeping plenty of green smoothies on hand is a sure way to make sure your family is getting the nutritional value and calorie consumption they need.
2. You can accompany or begin any meal with a green smoothie
3. Have more on hand during the day
4. An easy ratio for green smoothies is about 60% fruit to 40% vegetable. Use water to smoothen out consistency, if needed. Children usually prefer sweeter and smoother smoothies: less greens or add dates, strain for the texture sensitive or add more bananas or avocados.
5. The less ingredients the better!
Living Limeade – you can substitute lemons too
Orange Soda Pop – a raw alternative to Fanta or Sunkist or even those Airborne Effervescence
Our Pirate’s Smoothie – a treat especially after a day at the beach!
Pineapple Ginger Lemonade – great for popsicles too!
Raw Apple Cider Tea – for when the family has a cough
Strawberry Ginger Lemonade – great for popsicles too!