Does Apple Cider Vinegar Successfully Treat Plantar Warts?

26 Jun

Problem

My dear friend’s daughter suffered for over a year with big plantar warts on her feet. She couldn’t walk for months!

Freezing DID NOT help. The warts only grew bigger.

Oregano oil DID NOT help either.

What helped? Soaking with Apple Cider Vinegar!

Results

These are the photos after soaking the foot, from Day 1 onwards.
Photo Jun 25, 18 36 14Photo Jun 25, 18 36 08Photo Jun 25, 18 36 26

After 2 weeks, the warts fell off!Photo Jun 25, 18 36 11Photo Jun 25, 18 36 30Photo Jun 25, 18 36 21

The warts are gone. The pain is gone. The foot is BETTER!

It’s hard to believe ALL the hype about apple cider vinegar, but when a friend shows you photographed proof like this… I went right to Vitacost to order some bottles of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar!

What Now?

Now, my friend’s question is:  what can we do internally for our daughter so that the warts don’t come back?

Here’s some preliminary research:

– BOOST the IMMUNE SYSTEM

Boost Your Immune System to Fight HPV Naturally

How to Avoid Recurring Warts

Ayurvedic Nutrition suggests boosting immunity through a Vata diet, with nuts (especially almonds and cashews), seeds (flax and sesame) and whole grains, as well as Wheat Grass, spirulina, collards, garlic, jerusalem artichokes, and mushrooms.

– VISIT a NATURAPATH. My Naturapath, Dr. Jenkins of Nature Works, suggests many methods, including:

– treating HPV (the wart virus) through NAET (and NOT vaccinate with Gardasil)

– blue light therapy which helps kill the virus

tapping the thymus gland boosts the immune system

PLEASE COMMENT below and let us all know what worked for you!

7 Responses to “Does Apple Cider Vinegar Successfully Treat Plantar Warts?”

1. Dr. Craig A. Maxwell June 26, 2014 at 7:49 pm #

Good tips here. Thank you for including a link to my article on HPV. Keep up the great work!

• TIK June 29, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

Thank you for your tips!!! Will be checking out your site often!

• callum hand February 23, 2016 at 7:56 am #

Great! How was the soaking done? could i have details , much love

• BW July 22, 2016 at 3:04 pm #

With a cotton ball for how long you care for.

2. Sonesson June 29, 2016 at 12:24 pm #

Hello, I saw your article about warts and apple cider vinegar, so I tried it and it worked. Got rid of a few warts which had been on the sole of my foot for a good few years. So now, all the black warts fell off and only white thick hard calluses left. I’m still soaking my foot in ACV but more calluses are still appearing. Did your friend’s daughter had the same experience? Does she now have normal skin after the treatment?

• BW July 22, 2016 at 3:03 pm #

She had normal skin afterwards.

• BW July 22, 2016 at 3:03 pm #