By Veronica Medrano
What is Alex+Von?
Alex+Von is an innovative new company that is creating a chic and practical way for women to make income, selling products from natural and organic boutique brands. Consultants have the flexibility to sell in person or online and every sale supports a local, small business. Alex+Von is a unique direct-selling company that stands out because of its sustainable mission and healthy, green and eco-friendly brands that are loved by many.
Alex+Von Current Brands:
- Ingredients: Exceptional quality and high concentrations of natural ingredients to deliver antioxidant and vitamin benefits. No synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, petrochemicals, chemical preservatives, water, cheap fillers, thickeners or any toxins. Uses organic and food-grade ingredients.
- Cruelty Free & Vegan: Products are never tested on animals and it is the company’s mission to help and save animals.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging: Made from recycled plastic, glass, aluminum and paper. Printing uses soy and vegetable ink. Formulas are 100% biodegradable. Shipping materials use recycled and biodegradable materials.
- For: Everyone including women, men, teens, pregnant/nursing women, children
- Product Lines: Fruit Pigmented Makeup, Skincare, Bath & Body, Hands, Hair, Children
- Skin types: Dry, Oily, combination, acne, aging, extremely sensitive
- Bestsellers: Brightening Face Scrub + Mask, Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF 20, Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (as seen on Dr. Oz), Fruit Pigmented Black Tea Mascara
- Motto: “Health food for your skin”
- Press: 100 % Pure has been featured in over 1000 different magazines, newspapers and TV shows in the US and internationally.
- Celebs using 100% Pure products: Dr. Oz, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspooon, Tom Cruise, Madonna
- Order 100% Pure: http://bit.ly/wQ1fMs
- Ingredients: Natural, organic or food grade high quality ingredients. Synthetic and chemical-free. Uses fair trade, organic and biodynamic ingredients from local companies whenever possible. No nanotechnology.
- Proven Results: Spa grade, clinically-proven cosmeceutical products (marriage between cosmetics and pharmaceuticals or dermaceuticals). Cosmeceutical activity much show 70-80% efficacy in order to make a real difference on the skin.
- Cruelty-free, vegetarian and Vegan (except a few products that contain responsibly harvested beeswax)
- Eco-Friendly Packaging: Recycled materials, made with biodegradable, vegetable inks and is recyclable
- For: Women, men, teens, pregnant/nursing women and babies
- Product Lines: sukiface (exceptional antiaging line), sukibody, sukihair, sukitogo, sukispa, sukicolor makeup
- Skin types: Dry, oily, combination, acne, rosacea, aging, eczema, extremely sensitive
- Bestsellers: Exfoliating Foam Face Cleanser, Concentrated Face Toner, Balancing Day Face Lotion, Pure Facial Moisture
- Motto: Clinically-proven natural solutions
- Press: Suki has been featured in numerous magazines, in the U.S. and internationally and has received many recent Awards
- Celebs using Suki products: Courtney Cox, Eva Longoria, Katherine Heigl, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
- Suki info video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywllHVV0pg
- Order Suki: http://bit.ly/FQi09s
- Playful, personal Eco-Friendly Decals for kids’ rooms
- Designer brands bringing modern style to kids’ rooms without having to use a drop of paint
- Removable and Reusable
- High-Quality Biodegradable Fabric
- PVC free
- Order WeeDecor: http://bit.ly/xwsvy0
Original Moxie (new a+v brand):
- Natural, toxic free hair care made with essential oils
- 3D Diagnostic system which eliminates guesswork by helping you identify the products that fit for your hair type (Analysis based on Density, Dryness or Degree of Curl* – see image)
- Ingredients: Natural and organic, whenever possible.
- Product types: curl enhancing, volume boost, frizz fighter, wave maker, get it straight
- Order Original Moxie: http://bit.ly/GYGFFI
Upcoming Brand: high definition, natural makeup (name reveal coming in next few weeks)
Why I chose Alex+Von…
As a stay at home mother, this opportunity appealed very much to me, especially knowing that I could share my passion for green living and products that would help others achieve the same. Having been surprised with a micro-preemie baby, gave me lots to think about with regards to what I wanted to do secularly…continue at my big city job as a techie or stay at home with our fragile preemie? The answer was obvious, and to this day I have no regrets! Alex+Von has allowed me stay at home, work flexible hours and do just that…focus on her. Alex+Von supports women who want to work from home in any type of circumstance or stage in their life. Whether you want work part-time and add some income or focus on direct selling as a full-time career.
Why should you ‘Green Your Beauty Routine’?
Green your Beauty Routine with Veronica is my green mission to promote awareness about the importance of healthy, toxic-free and chemical free brands and products. My facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/GreenYourBeautyRoutine) is dedicated to inform, warn and help consumers educate themselves about what they put on their skin…very important, since 60% of topical products enter your body bloodstream! I also love helping others learn what products are best for their skin type and families and assist them in ‘Greening their Beauty Routine’ as much as possible. I enjoy posting many general green topics, tips, makeup how-to’s, alex+von specials and givewaway info—so, make sure you tune in often!
Green and Glam Prizes
There are two GIVEAWAYS, so read carefully… 🙂
Green Your Beauty Routine! Giftcard Giveaway
One very fortunate reader will win a $25 gift card to use towards any Alex+Von brands and products. There will be a few ways to accumulate entries (up to 3 are possible): 1) Like Green Your Beauty Routine with Veronica (http://www.facebook.com/GreenYourBeautyRoutine) on FB + Like Mama’s In the Kitchen and She Ain’t Cookin’ (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mama-in-the-Kitchen-and-she-aint-cookin/104174956286423) = 1 entry. 2) Follow @GreenUrRoutine+ Follow @MamaInDKtchn on Twitter (1 entry), and for a final entry 3) fill out my skincare questionnaire here: (http://bit.ly/FQ9vbj). Up to three entries total. Simply comment here stating your type of entry so that we can track all entries. Winners will be announced on Earth Day: 22nd April 2012.
Why You Should Join My Green team! Goodies Giveaway
Roll call!…Looking for some green-loving folks to share natural, organic, eco-friendly and high-quality boutique brands. Are you looking to make some extra money while showing your love for healthy living? I was never really a ds selling girl, but after realizing my passion for green beauty came so naturally, it was such a breeze to convey this to my audience and clients. Think about it… 1) not only do you get to share your green passion, but 2) you get to sell and make commission on stuff you love, 3) you get a discount on purchasing products you need for yourself, 4) you get to show love to mother earth, 5) you get to work online in your cozy faux bunny slippers or in-person at parties, shows or events, 6) you get to work as little or as much as you want and achieve the salary you desire and 7) you get to join an amazing young company where you can be heard as an independent consultant or a founding member (yes, founding member and more commission is still up for grabs!)
Alex+Von really has a tremendous team and the owners still interact with every consultant when there are questions. All members volunteer helpful information, tips and brands! Recommend a green brand, and it might get chosen as an a+v brand based on need and natural-ness. If you want to hear more about this opportunity, there are weekly no pressure calls for prospective consultants who’d like to just get more information. I’ll post this info on my FB Page. Btw, March has a great opportunity for anyone joining, since any party host can join and purchase their starter kits for half off. April will have another great opportunity as well…stay tuned on my FB page.
Now let’s talk more green goodies.. To help build my team, I’d love to award the following prizes to the next 3 consecutive sign-ups. FIRST consultant who signs up on my team will win a 100% Pure .50 oz organic coffee bean eye cream (bestseller and anti-wrinkle cream as featured on Dr. Oz ), a 100% Pure shimmery cocoa berry lip and cheek stain, and a 100% Pure real fruit-pigmented lip gloss, Retail value $33.00. SECOND and THIRD place sign up will also win a 100% Pure lip gloss, Retail value $13.00.
For more information on the alex+von opportunity and to join my green team: http://bit.ly/HpIn3j