Of all the moisturizers that were recommended, I must have heard ‘Argan Oil’ the most. Supposedly, this ‘liquid gold’ from Morrocco has endless beauty benefits for our skin, hair and nails. It is extremely high in Vitamin E and fatty acids, making it an amazing moisturizer and emollient. People claim it also reduces blemishes, wrinkles, skin inflammations and scars. It is said that it slows down premature aging caused by oxidation. Used on the hair, it revives the dullness, promotes growth and prevents split ends. Really? That sounds too good to be true!
Needless to say, I couldn’t wait to try it on my face. I didn’t even bother waiting for a sample to come, I just bought it. I chose Acure Organics Argan Oil because Acure was also one of the recently recommended cosmetic companies and their Argan Oil, I noted, is 100% USDA Certified Organic.
After the First Application on My Face as an Evening Moisturizer
- no smell
- not greasy at all like coconut or jojoba oil
- spreads nicely and thinly
- easily and quickly absorbed
- did not leave my face shiny or sticky
- did not leave a thick, heavy film on the surface
- my skin felt wonderfully moisturized and hydrated
The Morning After
I’ve never felt my face as smooth and silky as it did when I woke up! It felt as soft as a baby’s bottom! I immediately went to the mirror and my skin was glowing. The fine lines were… wait a minute, where are they? I cannot wait to use it again tonight!
Acure Organics Argan Oil Exceeded My Cosmetics Criteria
1. smell – subtle, not overpowering
2. sensitivities – did not sting, did not tingle, did not break out
3. taste – no strong adverse taste at all when I drank water after application
4. moisturize – yes, very hydrated and my face felt protected
5. everyday comfort – it does not leave the skin greasy or sticky, it is absorbed easily and immediately, and I’m not afraid of leaving residues of it on my pillow or my hair as I sleep.
6. lasting effect – yes, unbelieveable results!!! This one is a keeper!
7. eco-friendly – according to my contact at Acure Organics: “Our Argan Oil is USDA Organic, 100% pure argan oil, fair trade certified through Fair Trade USA and in recycled glass at an affordable price. We also donate $1 of every bottle sold to Bright Pink.”
Thank you to the people in my life who recommended Argan Oil. I LOVE IT! This is better than any other evening moisturizer I have EVER tried.
(Note: This is my own review of the product. Acure Organics did not pay me or compensate me in any way for such a positive review! Let me reiterate, I bought this product with my own money – and will buy it again!!)