“There are two ways of spreading light:
to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
- Think for yourself. It is OK to think differently from the mainstream.
- Choose health by eating an abundance of fresh, nutritious and unprocessed fruits and vegetables.
- Be an efficient shopper. No need to roam around, we need only shop in the produce and bulk sections.
- Save money. Look: our Vegan grocery bill has decreased at least a third from our Omnivore days!
- Save time. Imagine! We don’t have to cook for hours. We can eat our fruits and vegetables raw. In fact, lunch will be ready in just 5 minutes!
- Let us not be wasteful. We don’t want to consume more than we have to. We can also compost our scraps, they will enrich the earth.
- Be part of our community: befriend local farmers, know where our produce comes from.
- Be respectful. We share this world and the resources in it with others.
- Be kind to ourselves, to others, to animals and to our earth.
- Be conscious always that our everyday simple choices can have great impacts on ourselves, on others and on our environment.