Help This Mama Be a Hot Raw Chef! Please Vote For Me!

2 Jul

What’s in it for you?

You’ll receive a FREE 5 in 5 eBook of the contestants’ recipes when the contest ends JUST for voting! PLUS, a FREE DRAWING to win a Living Light FUNdamentals of Raw Living Foods class for two, along with a weekend stay at the Stanford Inn by the Sea!

What do you have to do?

Simply register to vote for the next Hot Raw Chef on HotRawChef.com till the 15th of July. Watch the 5 in 5 Video Recipe Contest Entries, scroll down to input your information and vote for Carissa Leventis-Cox’s Raw Coconut Gazpacho! That’s Contestant Lucky #13! Feel free to pass this great opportunity to your co-workers, friends, and family so they can vote, have their name entering into the drawing, and receive their very own copy of the Next Hot Raw Chef eBook.

What’s in it for Mama in the Kitchen?

20% of the points are from PEOPLE’s VOTES! I can show that Mamas can still be Hot Raw Chefs! I can get more people interested in what I offer here and let them know about the benefits of adding more RAW Vegan foods into our family’s diets!

Ready? I know you’ll love this recipe!

Raw Coconut Gazpacho

Perfect for a hot summer day!

The Video

The Recipe Here.

Please VOTE for me! I truly appreciate it!

Advertisements

11 Responses to “Help This Mama Be a Hot Raw Chef! Please Vote For Me!”

1. Jackie July 2, 2011 at 12:31 pm #

Just voted. I love your recipes. I hope you win!

2. Ginnette Badran July 2, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

Just voted! Good luck Carissa 🙂

3. Carmen Alvarez July 3, 2011 at 6:18 pm #

very good drink I just voted.

4. Kati Radziszewska July 11, 2011 at 3:19 pm #

Just voted. Good luck!!

5. joanna July 12, 2011 at 8:34 am #

I voted for your lovely recipe, I’m looking forward to trying it soon. Anything I can use instead of flaxseeds in case I can’t find them over here? I love your blog Carissa, and you approach to food.
    Joanna

• Mama In The Kitchen July 12, 2011 at 10:09 am #

Thanks Joanna!!! Glad we finally reconnected!!! After all these years! Hmmm… I hope you have flax seeds there. I think you’ll be able to find it in the health food stores definitely. I don’t know what else you could substitute it with. Joanna – I love your 4 things post and will have to do it too!!! 😉

• Mama In The Kitchen July 12, 2011 at 10:13 am #