My son and I created this video today in order to teach him about bowel movements as an indicator of his health. We thought your young kids might learn something too!
School Lunches versus Packing a Lunch: How to Keep Both Healthy « -
May 23, 2012
[…] them to look at their own poop and explain what healthy poop should look […]
On Mama's Table
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Successfully Treat Plantar Warts?
- Top 5 Ways To Clean Produce
- I Can't Stop Eating This Kale Salad
- Raw Vegan Cream of Spinach Soup
- Top 10 Questions on the Raw Vegan Diet
- Review: Acure Face
- Orange, Cucumber and Celery Juice
- Creamy Plantain Green Smoothie
- Sweet Kimchi
- Mama's Faves
- If your kids LOVE books, here's a series of VIDEO BOOK REVIEWS by Super Book Boy. These are fun and entertaining.... fb.me/2y8wzZERH 2 hours ago
- fb.me/7nq0YxO1E 17 hours ago
- More on Finland's change to TOPICS over individual SUBJECTS. Thanks Mr Gelston's One Room Schoolhouse, LLC.... fb.me/2Gai3Trjb 1 day ago
- Such great discussions over at GHF today! Is being a SAHM a "job" or a "hobby"? As a homeschool Mama, I believe... fb.me/6u4x3pkbH 1 day ago
- My friend has opened up about her binge eating. “The world does not treat people who are plus-size very well. As... fb.me/74bsoDOFQ 2 days ago
My Rawsome Visitors have stopped by
- 436,199 times
A meal that takes less than 5 minutes! Simply mix a huge bowl of salad. Use whatever ingredients you want! Easy minute salad is all I had time for last night. Place some on a nori sheet. Wrap. Eat. Happy Healthy Tummy!
bananas, avocados, dates and cacao powder
Ataulfo Mangoes are now in season and Whole Foods is giving one of my readers a $75 Gift Card!* Do you ever crave for Thai Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango? Well… I do! This is so easy and simple to prepare, I wish I had done it sooner. I love this as a dessert and […]
First of all, thank you Nancy Redd and HuffPost Live for having me for a much needed discussion. Watch the video here! My thoughts to: @ninaplanck – there are communities in Asia whose main diets have been largely strict vegetarian for many centuries (some Hindus, Jain and Buddhists) and their kids are fine! @chubbyveganmom – wish we […]
Problem My dear friend’s daughter suffered for over a year with big plantar warts on her feet. She couldn’t walk for months! Freezing DID NOT help. The warts only grew bigger. Oregano oil DID NOT help either. What helped? Soaking with Apple Cider Vinegar! Results These are the photos after soaking the foot, from Day 1 […]
My Vegan Homeschool buddy, Bonnie, finally succeeded in getting her Omnivore Hubby, Crosby, to go on a Raw Vegan Diet for a week. Together, they lost almost 10 pounds. Bonnie discovered more energy and Crosby discovered he could actually enjoy Raw Vegan foods. Q: Why did you and hubby decide to go raw? How did you convince your […]
A few months ago after an allergy test cleared him for some animal proteins, my Vegan 7 year old son wanted to eat beef jerky, cheese and eggs, and drink goat’s milk. Although as a Vegan, I would naturally like my son to reap the benefits of a plant-based diet, I allowed him to decide for himself. […]
Proud of my husband who has accomplished so much for someone who has only been rowing for 2 years. Proud of my husband who has trained for months – even during the few weeks when a bug visited our house and we all just wanted to be in bed. Proud of my husband who decided to […]
Mama In The Kitchen and She Ain't Cookin'! by Carissa Leventis-Cox is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.