My son and I created this video today in order to teach him about bowel movements as an indicator of his health. We thought your young kids might learn something too!
School Lunches versus Packing a Lunch: How to Keep Both Healthy « -
May 23, 2012
[…] them to look at their own poop and explain what healthy poop should look […]
On Mama's Table
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Successfully Treat Plantar Warts?
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes with Kids
- I Can't Stop Eating This Kale Salad
- Top 5 Ways To Clean Produce
- Top 10 Questions on the Raw Vegan Diet
- Raw Vegan Cream of Spinach Soup
- Review: Acure Face
- DIY Raw Anti-Aging Face Mask and Moisturizer
- Raw Spinach Chips
- Can I Have More of those Raw Oatmeal Cookies Mama?
- Why do you homeschool? fb.me/7oc9cguH5 10 hours ago
- Do your kids help in the kitchen? Mine just started volunteering and I'm thrilled. The motivation? Vegan Mashed... fb.me/6CRIWinJ8 1 day ago
- Do your kids like Minecraft? My son has been enjoying Papercraft Studio and Skin Scanner on his iPad by 57Digital... fb.me/1NGZmI5so 2 days ago
- Which Professions Have the Most Psychopaths? The Fewest? fb.me/7e8gtHodx 2 days ago
- SHEILA is the winner of our Vegan CookBook Give Away!!!! Please contact me Sheila with your email and mailing... fb.me/49yFwTEAj 3 days ago
My Rawsome Visitors have stopped by
- 457,157 times
I’ve been waiting for my son to show some serious interest in the kitchen. This past week, he volunteered to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes, not once, but twice. I’m pretty sure he would do it another time too. This Mama is so excited to have a willing helper. Vegan Mashed Potatoes are so easy and so […]
Any other Vegan Harry Potter fans out there? Well, my son is currently attending the Online School of Wizardry over at DIY.org for Harry Potter fans. So this Mama in the Kitchen immediately borrowed The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook for him. One of the things he bookmarked was Eggnog for Kids, which requires 6 eggs, whole […]
A meal that takes less than 5 minutes! Simply mix a huge bowl of salad. Use whatever ingredients you want! Easy minute salad is all I had time for last night. Place some on a nori sheet. Wrap. Eat. Happy Healthy Tummy!
Over the past year, our family has changed how we eat… yet again. After our 7 year old Vegan decided to become an Omnivore, we discovered he had extremely high LDL. Several doctors we consulted suggested statins if he was unable to lower his cholesterol. Our goal was to decrease his LDL dramatically. A Largely Vegetarian Diet […]
First of all, thank you Nancy Redd and HuffPost Live for having me for a much needed discussion. Watch the video here! My thoughts to: @ninaplanck – there are communities in Asia whose main diets have been largely strict vegetarian for many centuries (some Hindus, Jain and Buddhists) and their kids are fine! @chubbyveganmom – wish we […]
Problem My dear friend’s daughter suffered for over a year with big plantar warts on her feet. She couldn’t walk for months! Freezing DID NOT help. The warts only grew bigger. Oregano oil DID NOT help either. What helped? Soaking with Apple Cider Vinegar! Results These are the photos after soaking the foot, from Day 1 […]
My Vegan Homeschool buddy, Bonnie, finally succeeded in getting her Omnivore Hubby, Crosby, to go on a Raw Vegan Diet for a week. Together, they lost almost 10 pounds. Bonnie discovered more energy and Crosby discovered he could actually enjoy Raw Vegan foods. Q: Why did you and hubby decide to go raw? How did you convince your […]
A few months ago after an allergy test cleared him for some animal proteins, my Vegan 7 year old son wanted to eat beef jerky, cheese and eggs, and drink goat’s milk. Although as a Vegan, I would naturally like my son to reap the benefits of a plant-based diet, I allowed him to decide for himself. […]
Mama In The Kitchen and She Ain't Cookin'! by Carissa Leventis-Cox is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.